- Paper Size: US Letter format (8.5" x 11").
- Paper Length: Nominal number of pages is 6, including figures, tables, references. At maximum, two additional pages are permitted with overlength page charge.
- Paper Formatting: double column, single spaced, 10pt font.
- Margins: Left, Right, and Bottom: 0.75" (19mm). The top margin must be 0.75" (19 mm), except for the title page where it must be 1" (25 mm).
- No page numbers please.
- Note: Violations of any of the above specifications may result in rejection of your paper.
To help ensure formatting, please refer to the following templates for your submission. These include
All acdepted papers must pass PDFexpress checking. The procedure is as follows:
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site at https://ieee-pdf-express.org.
- First-time users should select the link: "New users - click here".
- Enter the following: (1) Conference ID: 55922X; (2) your email address; (3) password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account
setup. Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password
that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
IEEE requires that the PDF files submitted for the accepted papers be 100% IEEE Xplore compliant. Please make sure that you follow the Instructions on how to produce IEEE Xplore compliant PDF files.
After uploading the final version of your accepted paper, please continue to complete the online electronic copyright form using Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer.
Instruction to this form "IEEE Copyright Form Registration":
- Paper ID: Your paper id which the Online Submission System issued. It should be a number with 4 digits.
- Title: The title of your final camera ready paper submission.
- Author Name: If more then one author has written the paper then you can input multiple names separated by "and".
- Author Email: If more then one author has written the paper then you can input multiple e-mails separated by commas.